The 99th Season of the National Hockey League has been going on. Thirty teams take part in the league, however the numbers of teams are reduced when it comes playoff time in April.
As for which team is on the inside track to claim their division, conference and the overall Stanley Cup, we can take a look at UK-based online bookmaker bet365 for the early lines.
Post the all star break, the 2nd half of the NHL Season 2016 will be started. The games will be played in high gear without any doubt to secure a berth. Due to close deadlines, hurriedness from the players and teams can be observed quite naturally. Some of the clubs at the end may start to sell parts in order to get an excellent pick.
- In the history of NHL, American born players may finish 1st or 2nd. Patrick Kane is expected to win the Art Ross Trophy. Johnny Gaudreau has to work hard in order to grab the runners up position as well. From Sidney Crosby worst of his career can be noticed with the third position.
- Due to perfect utilization of Mike Sullivan, the coach of Crosby’s Penguin, the team has become one of the hottest properties within the NHL arena.
- Joe Pavelski can defeat Kane in the race to win Rocket Richard Trophy. If he manages to do so then he can also claim the title as the earliest American to obtain the trophy. The trophy is generally given to the highest goal scorers of the season.
- Return of John Scott can be observed for the Montreal Canadiens. He is expected to achieve same feat which has been done for Pacific Division All Stars. The player can score two goals at a stretch. In addition, other players can be mesmerized and tormented by him completely. Halves can be empowered more to ensure an interesting game in due course. By playing boldly, it is possible for them to earn a place from the eastern conference. Montreal can be the only team to make it to the tournament final stage.
- Jaromir Jagr has to score minimum 5 goals in order to leave behind Brett Hull. In this way Jaromir Jagr can become the third on the list of all-time. In due course. He must also earn 16 points to retain Gordie Howe in the fourth place.
- Both Braden Holtby and Corey Crawford can break the record of Martin Brodeur wins from the single season. It is believed that Crawford will make the final cut. In the record book, Corey Crawford’s name will be enlisted due to this reason after NHL Season 2016. Lead may be attended with shut out and save percentage as well.
- Blues can attain a healthy state in the second half of the NHL Season 2016. Battle with the Blackhawks can be made more interesting in the Central division in due course. Due to entry of Jaden Schwartz, offense department of the team can be improved.
- For the first time, Jakub Voracek can score more than 20 goals in spite of the break for All Stars.
McDavid may perform according to the expectation in order to trouble the Edmonton Fans further.